4 Chicken breast halves without skin
2 ts Dijon mustard
3 1/2 tb White wine vinegar
2 ts Garlic — minced
2 ts Honey
1 1/3 tb Fresh thyme, or 2 teaspoons dried — minced
1/3 ts Coarse salt
1 1/3 ds Red pepper flakes
1 tb Olive oil
4 Sprigs fresh thyme
1. Place the chicken breasts within a folded piece of plastic wrap; slightly flatten upper portion of each breast with the broad side of a chef’s knife to promote even grilling.
2. Place breasts in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Place mustard, vinegar, garlic, honey, thyme, salt and pepper flakes in a small bowl; stir with fork to combine.
3. Add oil a little= at a time and whisk to combine marinade. Pour marinade over breasts.
4. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in refrigerator,turning once or twice in marinade, for at least 2 hours, or up to 4 hours.
5. Remove breasts from marinade, scraping any bits clinging to chicken back into the shallow dish.
6. Transfer all marinade to small saucepan and bring to a boil; reserve. Lightly grease grill rack with cooking spreay.
7. Preheat grill. Place breasts on grill. Cook covered with lid, basting frequently with marinade, until tender, approximately 5 to 6 minutes on each side.