2 md Potatoes
2 md Carrots
1 md Onion
1 lb Boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/2 c Dry white wine; vermouth, beer or chicken stock
1 Bay leaf; broken in half
10 oz Frozen green beans
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Wash the potatoes but do not peel. Cut in quarters. Wash carrots and cut into 2 inch chunks.
2. Peel onion and cut into wedges. In an ungreased 8×12″ or 9×13″ baking dish, arrange the chicken, potatoes, carrots and onion.
3. Pour the wine or other liquid over the chicken. Add the bay leaf. Cover baking dish with foil.
4. Bake the chicken for 1 hour. Uncover the chicken and add the green beans.
5. Continue baking for 10-15 minutes or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender. Makes 4 servings.